“Home Sweet Home” this phrase fits for those of you who crave a clean and healthy home. The house is a great place to relax and hang out with family. Although small, simple and not made of concrete too a house will be a palace for its owner. For comfort, home hygiene is number one. Like what Floor cleaning services in Spokane does. They clean your home and care about hygiene.
“Cleanliness is the root of health” clearly the meaning of the words are addressed to us to always maintain health through cleanliness both physically, spiritually, and cleanliness in the environment. Often times we mess around with trivial things like the floor of the house that is difficult to clean, Floors themselves are an important part of the house, so should be given care and kept clean. Hygiene will affect the health of the inhabitants of the house, especially for those of you who have baby still a toddler cleanliness of the floor should really you keep and watch. Here are some tips for cleaning floors according to floor type:
1. Cement Floor
Use wood powder or with grated coconut pulp. Combine powder or dregs of grated coconut with kerosene and then sprinkle to the floor rub the dregs with the foot or it could be with a broom, if it is evenly and then clean the floor broom. Do it regularly, then the floor will look more shiny like ceramic.
2. Bathroom Floor
– Prepare pumice and soapy water then rub it on the crusty floor, repeat it, then rinse with clean water.
– Prepare chlorine powder, wet the bathroom floor first then sprinkle chlorine powder to the bathroom floor. Let stand for 30 minutes to 1 hour until bubbly. Next, rinse with water, then brush the floor with soapy water. After that, rinse again with water.
– With citric acid. Wet the bathroom floor first and then sprinkle citric acid to the floor, let stand for approximately 1 hour, rub with brush, then rinse with water until clean.
The ways above can also be applied to the wall of your home bathroom.
3. Granite / Marble Floor
– Use lime mix with baking soda and bleach fluid or bleach clothes, mix the material with warm water, stir until the material is well blended. Then rub it on the dirty floor with a brush. Rinse with clean water or can also by way of mop. Avoid using polish liquid because the liquid polish will actually make the original color of the floor granite / faded marble.
– Pour enough vinegar on the stained floor for 5 minutes. Then rub with a mop until clean.
Hopefully this article can be useful for you.